Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Michael Moore Movies Free Online

I have seen some interviews with Michael Moore on YouTube recently. I have heard about him before but only recently due to his Capitalism movie I have taken the time to study his work more closely.

The very first thing that struck me is why are not all of his movies available for direct download online and for free, I mean if he is such a democrat. After all, he has made a lot of money from those movies already, covering his costs many times over. What's the matter? Maybe he is greedy too? Does he really want to spread his ideas or just make some more bucks on the other part of our fears, the ones that has not been yet exploited by the government.

The only thing I found immediately is his movie "Slacker Uprising" and it was only available for download after you supply and email (what for?) and for citizens of US and Canada.

Well I guess it is much easier to talk about democracy and freedom than really practicing it.

No comments: