Friday, October 5, 2007

Changes

There are some changes around here so it's about time they got to this blog as well.

First of all, I have changed my workplace. I will not talk about either my previous or my new place of work as of right now, but one thing that has on this blog is that I am no longer developing eclipse plug-ins. For this reason, the topic of this blog will change to more general issues. Usability will, of course, remain one of them, but others will follow. Eclipse will also not be abandoned since I remain a great fan of the platform as well as it's evangelist and supporter.

Second, I have decided to write more often than I did before, therefore expect more smaller and less technical posts. It's not that I have more time on my hands, it's just that I feel the itch. We will see what will happen next.

Third, I am writing this on my new Mac Book. Yes, I have joined the fine cohorts of Apple users, but don't worry, I will not join the Microsoft critiques or Apple fan boys. In fact, I will not write too much about the whole Win / Mac comparison theme, except for the next post in which I will explain my position on these issues. So it will be quiet on that front unless something really exceptional comes along.

Well, this is kinda it. So you have been warned :) Keep on reading.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

First we are sorry to hear that you changed your workplace, but this how it goes...
Getting an Mac is a brave thing to do specially in our country but it is something I had in mind for a while so let us know how it works for you.
last but not least - reverence Rocks! any other recommendations?