Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I am blogging this

Here we are in Montreal. OOPSLA 2007 is on the way.

After two days of workshops tutorials and great weather, we are today in the first official day of the conference. So far, it was OK, but my expectations are high. There are about 1250 people from all over the world, I guess some of them will have some interesting insights and ideas to present. Our presentation is still two days away, but we are mostly ready.

We also took some time to explore Montreal, which was very nice especially in a view of unbelievable 24C heat. I will be attaching a pic or two when I get the time.

Stay tuned :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alex,

I'm David a student from National University of Singapore. I'd like to request for a copy of your tutorial slides on creating plugins and applications for the Eclipse platform. My email is david_antu@hotmail.com.

Please kindly advise. Thank you.

Yours Sincerely,

David

MZ said...

We have a google group that has everything and it is called oopsla07_t49.

Please email me direct at mistralz@hotmail.com with any additional questions regarding what went down there or any other stuff.