Sunday, September 7, 2008

Down The Rabbit Hole: Part II - You've been living in a dream world

One of the problems with Nokia is that they look too much into the future. Look here, here and here to see what I am talking about. This is all bloody marvelous. Really. But today I have to stand in the middle of the room, holding a Nokia cellphone in one hand and my land line phone in other hand when I want to call one of my buddies from the landline.

How is that for the future. How come Nokia does not make an adapter allowing to connect the phone to the land line using bluetooth or any other technology. How come, there is absolutely no synchronization between the Nokia cellphones and any cordless land line phones, not even via computer. Land lines are still very popular and usually cheaper than the cell phones, so how come when I get home I have to put down one phone and pick up another one. Not so futuristic at all.

No comments: